I had to start this blog as part of a school assignment. I posted about how we could use a blog in the classroom and something about Twitter then I left the blog alone until now. I am out of school for the summer and thought I might get this started to keep accounts of summer, how my student teaching goes in the fall and my first year as a teacher!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
9/13/2011
Today I got two new students. I don't know why I got both of them, but they ended up in my class after Mr. Jones asked me if it was OK. There are 31 students in my class now and I figure it will get bigger still. They both seem like good kids and I'm not worried but the classroom is pretty small and more desks makes it hard to get around, but I like them all so much and want to help them as much as I can. They are still pretty chatty and the transitions don't go smoothly, but I'm working on that and I'm starting to make them be responsible for their actions and learning in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment