I had to start this blog as part of a school assignment. I posted about how we could use a blog in the classroom and something about Twitter then I left the blog alone until now. I am out of school for the summer and thought I might get this started to keep accounts of summer, how my student teaching goes in the fall and my first year as a teacher!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
9/5/2011
I realize it's important to talk to them as older elementary students and not as little kids. They are pretty amazing with the things they know and can do. They also are still willing to please and want to do what their teacher wants them to do. I really like these kids and think they are so great! It's fun to joke with them and they know that I am joking. The only thing is if I am in the middle of a lesson and say a joke about myself or something I saw they all want to tell me something they saw or did as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment