I had to start this blog as part of a school assignment. I posted about how we could use a blog in the classroom and something about Twitter then I left the blog alone until now. I am out of school for the summer and thought I might get this started to keep accounts of summer, how my student teaching goes in the fall and my first year as a teacher!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
9/8/2011
Today a girl came to me and said that a boy threw a ball at her and hit her in the head. So, I went out and asked him if he did and he told me that he had, but she keeps poking him in the back. I realized that part of the story was left out so I told him to apologize to her but that it was OK to tell her to stop poking him in the back. He seemed fine with that and went off to tell her and continue playing soccer on the field. I need to remember that I might not hear the whole story unless both parties are present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment